“Stewardship is a continuous way of life, a partnership with Christ, in managing our Time, Talents and Treasures for God’s Glory. As a steward of God’s blessings, I need to continually apply these words to my daily life.”
- (S) Scripture says I am a saint and a sinner. God placed His Spirit in my body and soul. I want to be His servant and share the news of His Salvation. Let me sing songs and spread the glory of my Savior’s love. Help me be a good steward of ALL His gifts.
- (T) Be thankful for all of my Time, Talents, and Treasures. It’s a tragedy for those who do not know the Triune God. God wants me to teach others of His true Love. I can always trust and believe His words.
- (E) Endure all things. Educate, explain, evangelize, and emphasize God’s everlasting Love to everyone. Be earnest, excel and be extraordinary in expressing His Love.
- (W) I can worship as I walk and work. I need to ask for wisdom, and be watchful, so I do not withhold my wealth of “time, talents, and treasures” from the world.
- (A) Our Almighty God is an awesome God. He does not abandon me. He abides in my heart and mind as I am able to do amazing and acceptable actions. His Angels keep me in His arms. Alleluia!
- (R) Recall, remain, respect, and reflect on my Redeemer’s love. Respond to this love and be reassured my sins are forgiven. Then, I can be ready for my royal reception in Heaven.
- (D) Daily my debt of sin is destroyed. I do not deserve God’s gift of His Son who died on the cross for me. With thankfulness, I do not doubt, but go and discover what I am able to do for the Lord.