2015-2016 School Enrollment Numbers by Grade-Level (as of August 2015)
- Over 30% of our students belong to other community churches, come from other Christian denominations and backgrounds or have no Church home.
- Over 50% of our students live outside of Collinsville, including Maryville, Glen Carbon, Edwardsville, Alton, Troy, O’Fallon, Lebanon, St. Jacob, Marine, Caseyville, Fairview Heights, Swansea, Belleville, Mascoutah, Cahokia, Roxana and Granite City
- Illinois State Board of Education
- National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA)
- Southern Illinois District – Lutheran Church Missouri Synod
Test Scores Iowa Test of Basic Skills (ITBS) 2014-2015 Test Scores
No Bully Zone
Holy Cross teaches the principles of conflict resolution found in Matthew 18. We are committed to providing a safe and peaceful place to learn each and every day.
P.E.A.C.E. (Parents, Educators and Children with Christ Excelling)
Every enrolled family is automatically included and encouraged to participate in the Holy Cross Parent Teacher League (PTL) organization called PEACE. Meetings and events are held throughout the year, including the annual dinner auction, which is the largest fund raiser for the school.
What parents are saying about us!
- “We have been impressed by the school so far. Everyone has been incredibly kind and welcoming. We LOVE the teachers.” — First-year family to Holy Cross
- “The teachers at Holy Cross are so dedicated. They take time to show they truly care for the students.” — Parent of two students in middle elementary grades
- “The school offers a strong Christian atmosphere with a strong biblical focus. The music program is outstanding, and we love how it is integrated into the church and worship.” — Parents of primary age student
- “The academics are excellent. We appreciate the small class sizes, caring teachers and staff, and the individual attention our children receive.” — Parents of early elementary children